Deep fried snacks with a green vegtable, gram flower and spices
Amritsari vegetable pakora are veggie fritters made in South Indian style. They are addictive, aromatic, crunchy and a delicious snack.
Pakora are a delicious Indian crisp fried snack made with gram flour, spices and any main ingredient like onion, paneer or veggies. These deep fried snack taste delicious and are extremely addictive with a graet aroma of gram flour or besan and spices.
- vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- You get to enjoy a variety of flavors and textures.
- Lots and lots of fiber.
- They’re low-calorie and low-fat.
- Protect against cancer and other diseases.
- vegetables help you maintain good health.
- Low in sodium and cholesterol.