Baigan masala recipe is a popular north indian curry recipe which are typically stuffed with peanut and coconut masala. later these stuffed eggplant are cooked in a thick curry sauce which combines with the brinjal stuffing to form flavourful curry.
Brinjal is always called as the “king of vegetables” and it is one of the tasty vegetables among all the vegetables.
- These are best source of food for diabetic patients.
- They can control blood sugar levels and also blood pressure levels.
- They are rich in fibre and great anti oxidants.
- They can help in preventing cancer.
- They also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Eggplant is a high-fiber, low-calorie food that is rich in nutrients and comes with many potential health benefits. From reducing the risk of heart disease to helping with blood sugar control and weight loss, eggplants are a simple and delicious addition to any healthy diet.