Coffee gets its kick from caffeine, a natural stimulant that makes you feel more energetic. Most people can’t go a morning without coffee. The taste and the very quick jolt of caffeine can make all the difference in your day.
- Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter.
- Can Help You Burn Fat.
- Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance.
- Contains Essential Nutrients.
- May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
- The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in the Western Diet
- May Lower Your Risk of Parkinson’s.
- May Help You Live Longer
- Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
- Protect Your Liver
Caffeine is found in almost every commercial fat-burning supplement — and for good reason. It’s one of the few natural substances proven to aid fat burning.
Coffee contains a number of useful nutrients, including riboflavin (vitamin B-2), niacin (vitamin B-3), magnesium, potassium, and various phenolic compounds, or antioxidants.