1) Its rich nutritional profile that comes studded with essential micronutrients including omega 3, protein, B vitamins, selenium and vitamin D among others, makes it a much sought after item among fitness enthusiasts
2) Almost all fish and sea organisms are a rich source of vitamin E and omega
3) Regular fish consumption has long been tied to healthy hair, eyesight and skin.
This Fish biryani is,
- Loaded with tender pieces of fish
- Perfect for special occasions
- Great for your weekend meals
- A great dish for Pot Lucks
Nutrient-rich: Meat is an important ingredient of biryani.
Improves digestion: Biryani is a blend of various spices like cumin, turmeric, black pepper and ginger that have anti-inflammatory properties and can improve digestion and promote body detoxification.
Spices: Spices are a good source of antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. Biryani contains spices like garlic, cumin, ginger, saffron, turmeric, black pepper, etc. that provide health benefits.
Biryani brings out cultures of different parts of India through the ingredients and combination of flavours in it. This makes it a flavour-rich recipe.