Hand made bread from white flour garnished with garlic and basil
Garlic naan are soft, packed with fresh garlic flavor and you would have a hard time keeping your hands off them!
Naan bread is a type of bread made with flour. It is a flatbread that is baked in the oven. Naan bread often looks like a tear drop. It is often covered in herbs and spices such as garlic to change the taste.
Naan bread is made from basic bread ingredients like wheat flour, yeast, salt, and butter or ghee. It also is made with yogurt and milk. The yogurt is what makes naan bread taste so much different than other kinds of bread.
If you have been looking for the best naan recipe with no yeast, you have reached your destination. Indian curry house makes you feel a delicious and tasty naan you never taste it before. Naan is great to try when you are making a spicy curry to serve at your lunch, brunch or dinner party. Naan is an irreplaceable part of Indian meals and can be paired with several delicious dishes like butter chicken, mutton curry, paneer butter masala .
- Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Medicinal Properties.
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories.
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold.
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure.
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease.