Potato cubes tossed and cooked in jeera and fresh Indian spices
Potatoes are a good source of fiber, which can help you lose weight by keeping you full longer. Fiber can help prevent heart disease by keeping cholesterol and blood sugar levels in check. Potatoes are also full of antioxidants that work to prevent diseases and vitamins that help your body function properly.
Onions contain antioxidants and compounds that fight inflammation, decrease triglycerides and reduce cholesterol levels — all of which may lower heart disease risk. Their potent anti-inflammatory properties may also help reduce high blood pressure and protect against blood clots.
- Jeera Contains antioxidants. Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants.
- Has anticancer properties.
- May help treat diarrhea.
- Helps control blood sugar.
- Fights bacteria and parasites.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- May help lower cholesterol.