Unleavened bread stuffed with your choice- Aloo
Potatoes are a good source of fiber, which can help you lose weight by keeping you full longer. Fiber can help prevent heart disease by keeping cholesterol and blood sugar levels in check. Potatoes are also full of antioxidants that work to prevent diseases and vitamins that help your body function properly.
Health Benefits of kulcha
- High in nutrients and fiber.
- Lower your risk of heart disease.
- Lower your risk of stroke.
- Reduce your risk of obesity.
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contain Antioxidants. Potatoes are rich in compounds like flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids (4). …
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control. …
- May Improve Digestive Health. …
- Naturally Gluten-Free. …
- Incredibly Filling. …
- Extremely Versatile.
The potato’s fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. Potatoes contain significant amounts of fiber. Fiber helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood, thereby decreasing the risk of heart disease.