Delicious soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian Style spiced onion tomato korma
Lamb chops or cutlets are the most expensive cuts of lamb, but are incredibly delicious and tender. They are taken from the ribs of the lamb and cooked individually, normally over a grill or a barbecue.
- Lamb Meat – A Fantastic Source of Iron. As a red meat, lamb inherently has a lot more iron than other protein sources like chicken or fish.
- A Vitamin B Powerhouse.
- A Way to Boost Your Immune System.
- Anti-Inflammatory Assets.
- A Healthy Source of Protein
- lamb is a very good source of selenium and a good source of zinc. Healthy intake of these minerals is a protective factor against oxidative stress because they are co-factors in important antioxidant enzyme systems.
- Lamb is commonly included as a meat consumed in Mediterranean diets, which have repeatedly been shown to help lower risk of cardiovascular disease.