Boneless tender chicken marinated with cheese, cashew paste and cardamom, grilled in tandoor served on a bed of spiced bell pepper
Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese — nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Chicken Contains Nutrients Linked with Mood.
- Chicken Provides Vitamins and Minerals Involved in Brain Function.
- Chicken is Easy to Eat.
- Chicken Builds Muscle.
- Chicken Strengthens Bones.
- Chicken Promotes Heart Health.
- Chicken Aids in Weight Loss.
Fresh herbs can pack in just as much nutrition as vegetables! Just like green leafy vegetables, fresh herbs contain large amounts of vitamins A, C and K. Many herb plants also contain polyphenols. Polyphenols are plant compounds that have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capabilities.
- Cheese Can Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Cheese Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Dental Health.
- Cheese Consumption Can Help You Gain Weight in a Healthy Way.
- Cheese is the Best Dietary Source for Calcium.
- Cheese is an Excellent Source of Protein.
- Cheese is High in Vitamin B12.