Mushroom masala is a delicious Indian curry made with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs.
- Mushrooms may help keep you young
- Mushrooms can protect your brain
- Mushrooms may boost your memory
- Mushrooms can help your heart health
- Mushrooms can assist in strengthening your bones
- Mushrooms will help give you energy.
Mushrooms help recipes taste better in place of salt because they contain glutamate ribonucleotides. Those compounds contribute a savory, umami taste with no ramifications for your blood pressure or heart disease risk. An entire cup of mushrooms has only 5 mg sodium! Mushrooms also make an excellent, satisfying substitute for red meat in any dish, eliminating calories, fat, and cholesterol
Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins: riboflavin [B2], folate [B9], thiamine [B1], pantothenic acid [B5], and niacin [B3]. These help the body utilize energy from the food we consume and produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.