Assorted of mix Naans-Plain, Butter, garlic & Peshwari
Plain hand made multi layered bread. Naan bread is a type of bread made with flour. It is a flatbread that is baked in the oven. Naan bread often looks like a tear drop. It is often covered in herbs and spices such as garlic to change the taste.
Naan bread is made from basic bread ingredients like wheat flour, yeast, salt, and butter or ghee. It also is made with yogurt and milk. The yogurt is what makes naan bread taste so much different than other kinds of bread.
- Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Medicinal Properties.
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories.
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold.
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure.
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease.
Butter has other health benefits: It can help lower your chances of cancer. Butter is high in beta-carotene, a compound that your body converts into vitamin A. Beta-carotene has been linked to lowered risks of lung cancer and prostate cancer. It could help your eyes.