Deep fried coated onion rings
Onion bhaji is an Indian snack that’s incredibly popular in the United Kingdom and is often served in the best Indian restaurants in London. To simply put it, this dish is a combination of a mixture of spices, flour and sliced onions, deep-fried into golden perfection.
- Packed With Nutrients. Onions are nutrient-dense, meaning they’re low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.
- May Benefit Heart Health.
- Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- Help Control Blood Sugar.
- May Boost Bone Density.
- Have Antibacterial Properties.
- May Boost Digestive Health.
Onions are low in calories yet high in nutrients, including vitamin C, B vitamins and potassium.