Unleavened bread stuffed with your choice-onion
The Whole Wheat Onion Kulcha Recipe is a traditional that is flavored with a delicious onion and mint stuffing. The Onion Kulcha’s are a common street food of Northern India and the most commonly served bread at Punjabi restaurants. Kulchas are most often made with Maida (all purpose flour), but this recipe made a healthy version of the Kulcha using whole wheat flour.
- Packed With Nutrients. Onions are nutrient-dense, meaning they’re low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.
- May Benefit Heart Health.
- Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- Help Control Blood Sugar.
- May Boost Bone Density.
- Have Antibacterial Properties.
- May Boost Digestive Health.
Health Benefits of kulcha
- High in nutrients and fiber.
- Lower your risk of heart disease.
- Lower your risk of stroke.
- Reduce your risk of obesity.
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Reduce chronic inflammation.