Yogurt is healthy, thick, creamy, good in taste, versatile and delivers similar nutritional benefits like milk and lots more.
- It’s Rich in Important Nutrients.
- It’s High in Protein.
- Some Varieties May Benefit Digestive Health.
- It May Strengthen Your Immune System.
- It May Protect Against Osteoporosis.
- It May Benefit Heart Health.
- It May Promote Weight Management.
Yogurts can be high in protein, calcium, vitamins, and live culture, or probiotics, which can enhance the gut microbiota. These can offer protection for bones and teeth and help prevent digestive problems. Low-fat yogurt can be a useful source of protein on a weight-loss diet. Probiotics may boost the immune system.
The carbohydrates in yogurt can either help to fuel you through your workout or replace energy that is lost. The potassium and sodium can also help to replace those electrolytes you sweat out.
Yogurt is a complete protein which means that it contains all of the essential amino acids necessary to build muscle and other tissues in the body.