Multi layer whole wheat bread filled with chopped mint and fried with hot ghee
These pudina parathas are crispy, flaky, layered, mint flavored whole wheat flatbreads. ‘Pudina’ is the hindi word for mint leaves and paratha is an unleavened flatbread made from whole wheat flour.
It is rich in antioxidants, phytonurients and menthol, which helps the enzymes to digest food. Pudina is also known to calm stomach cramps and helps beat acidity and flatulence. It is also very beneficial for patients suffering from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Wheat breads are high in nutrients and fiber.
- Lower your risk of heart disease.
- Lower your risk of stroke.
- Reduce your risk of obesity.
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Reduce chronic inflammation.