Garbanzo beans cooked in true punjabi style
Chickpeas are rich in protein and fiber, both of which aid weight loss. Fibre keeps you fuller for longer and protein satiates hunger. The fiber content in it also takes good care of your digestive system.
Additionally, chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, chickpeas may offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management and reducing the risk of several diseases.
- May Help Keep Your Appetite Under Control. The protein and fiber in chickpeas may help keep your appetite under control.
- Rich in Plant-Based Protein.
- May Help You Manage Your Weight.
- Support Blood Sugar Control.
- May Protect Against Certain Chronic Diseases.
Chickpeas are high in protein and fiber, which makes them a filling food that may help lower appetite and reduce calorie intake at meals.
Chickpeas have a low GI and are also a great source of fiber and protein, all properties that support healthy blood sugar control.