A jewel coloured vegetables dish in saffron flavoured cream sauce
A diet rich in vegetables can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check.
- vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- You get to enjoy a variety of flavors and textures.
- Lots and lots of fiber.
- They’re low-calorie and low-fat.
- Protect against cancer and other diseases.
- vegetables help you maintain good health.
- Low in sodium and cholesterol.
- Eating vegetables every day is important for health. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, such as antioxidants and fiber.