Mixed vegetables and cottage cheese dumplings slimmered in a creamy almond sauce
- vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- You get to enjoy a variety of flavors and textures.
- Lots and lots of fiber.
- They’re low-calorie and low-fat.
- Protect against cancer and other diseases.
- vegetables help you maintain good health.
- Low in sodium and cholesterol.
Cottage cheese, or paneer, is packed with selenium, vitamin E and antioxidants that help fight free radicals and give you healthier looking skin.
Cottage cheese can help regulate blood sugar levels too. Cottage cheese is packed with magnesium which can not only check the untimely spikes but also ensure better heart health and immune system. The high protein component of paneer also helps slow release of sugar into the blood and prevents abrupt hike and decline in blood sugar levels.