Vegetable Jalfrezi is basically assorted veggies sauted in a spicy Indian tomato base sauce
Jalfrezi is a popular curry dish which originated in the Indian subcontinent and more often it was supposed to be spicy and tangy!
- vegetables are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- You get to enjoy a variety of flavors and textures.
- Lots and lots of fiber.
- They’re low-calorie and low-fat.
- Protect against cancer and other diseases.
- vegetables help you maintain good health.
- Low in sodium and cholesterol.