Boneless chicken infused with saffron and Indian spices grilled in tandoor
Saffron is especially good when used in cooking seafood dishes such as bouillabaisse and paella. To make a wonderful marinade for fish, saffron threads, garlic, and thyme to vinegar are used .
- Chicken Contains Nutrients
- Chicken Provides Vitamins and Minerals Involved in Brain Function.
- Chicken is Easy to Eat.
- Chicken Builds Muscle.
- Chicken Strengthens Bones.
- Chicken Promotes Heart Health.
- Chicken Aids in Weight Loss.
- Protein supply. Chicken has a very high protein content, which plays a very important role in sustaining our muscles.
- Healthy bones.
- Stress reliever.
- Immunity boost.
Chicken has long been considered a healthy alternative to red meat. And it is indeed low in saturated fat, contains higher amounts of omega-6 fatty acids than other animal meats, and is high in protein and essential vitamins and minerals such as B6, B12, iron, zinc, and copper.